It looks like most students were able to set up their blogs and to make comments without too many issues. I was especialy excited to see some actual conversations going on in the comments sections of the blogs. That's the exact purpose of the comments section - it's a space for dialogue. If a reader asks you a question in the comments section of your blog, be sure to respond.
Several students have asked about the blogroll, so I'm going to address some questions here.
A blogroll (also known as a blog list) is a list of links to blogs that you find interesting and/or relevant to your blog, and it usually appears on the side column of your blog. I will post a handout in Moodle in a week or two which explains the mechanics of setting up a blogroll. In the meantime, be perusing blogs to find some that you believe are most relevant to your blog and will be good candidates for your blogroll.
Congratulations on getting your blog set up and on making your first post!
CCM
No comments:
Post a Comment