Thursday, September 22, 2011

Problems Making Comments in Blogger

It appears that over the last few days many of us have experienced problems when trying post comments in Blogger while using Internet Explorer. A number of students have received the message that they didn't have "access" to comment on the blog. In fact, I received this error yesterday afternoon, but today I was able to comment using the same computer and browser without issue.

My advice: Keep trying. If you keep having issues, try using a different browser (Firefox instead of Explorer or vice versa). Or, you could try downloading a new browser. Several students have used Google Chrome with success.

In the meantime, don't worry if the comments are late. I will not deduct points since it was a technology problem, but do try to have your comments for Post #2 up by midnight on Friday.

Email me through my university account if you continue to experience problems.

CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment